Thursday, July 19, 2012

CHEESE BALL ALERT!!!

Whilst laying back in the not so comfortable chair at my dentist's office today, the television show 'The View' was on the small flatscreen monitor which hung from the long extension arm mounted on the wall. I only gave that full description because I should in fact get what I pay for. Anyway, the gang was interviewing some of the cast of another show called 'Virgin Diaries'. I didn't know this show existed. At first they interviewed this really pretty red headed girl who apparently just recently ended her virginity. I had to laugh. I couldn't believe her because she was really hot and seemed a little slutty. But that's not what this blog entry is about.

The next girl they interviewed was still a virgin at the age of thirty three. She was there with her fiancee. I was annoying my dental assistant because in between each x-ray I couldn't help but to keep laughing at the whole subject. They were on a television show who's audience is mostly women, promoting virginity and a show about virginity. It just made me giggle.

Here is the cheese ball of a cherry on top. During the interview they were discussing the fact of why they were waiting until marriage to have sex. Then all of a sudden, the fiancee of the 33 year old virgin reaches into his pocket and slides out of his chair down to one knee. He proposes right in the middle of the TV show in which they were promoting the TV show his wife to be is on. My first thought was, 'He must be sick and tired of waiting.' I don't care if you think that is romantic. That is just plain CHEESY... 

No comments:

Post a Comment