Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The First Post...

Hey Kids,

Here it is, what a lot of you have been asking and some maybe even begging, alright probably not begging, for a long time. I have finally decided to create a real blog. Hopefully this will not go unnoticed and all who read along will enjoy to some extent. For those of you who know me, you may understand why I entitled my blog as I did. For those who do not know me, you will soon figure out the title is very fitting. 

My plan is to bring you my various thoughts, ideas and opinions about whichever topics will reveal their ugly heads to me. Eventually I want to have different categories in order to have something for everyone. Sometimes these words will be funny. Sometimes they will be very serious or life changing. But most of all I want them to stir your mind and give you something to chew on.

So, sit back, relax and enjoy what we are about to share.

Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment